About Colney Radiology Group LLP
CRG is a Limited Liability Partnership of 17 Consultant Radiologists located in Norwich, Norfolk.
All partners work full time as NHS Radiology Consultants at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital Foundation NHS Trust, are fellows of the Royal College of Radiologists and are fully registered with the General Medical Council.
Many of our partners are renowned locally, regionally and nationally in relation to their specialist area, training and clinical expertise.
Consultants within the group have interests specialising in the following clinical areas:
- Musculoskeletal (MSK), including orthopaedics, rheumatology, sports imaging, spinal intervention, CT and MR of orthopaedic implants, dynamic carpal instability and morphology of the knee
- Breast screening
- Gynaecological imaging of benign conditions, such as endometriosis
- Angio-interventional radiology, tumour ablation, fibroid embolisation
- Hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal imaging
- Cardiac and thoracic radiology
- Upper Gastrointestinal
- Urological interventions
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Abdominal and oncological imaging
- Pelvic imaging
- Body and vascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening
CRG work with GPs, other specialty Consultants, healthcare Commissioners in Norwich and across Norfolk and with professional sports teams. We also undertake ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning as well as a wide range of minimally invasive interventional radiology procedures for both NHS and private patients.