Here at CRG we get a number of queries relating to how a private MRI/CT/Ultrasound or x-ray can be arranged.

In the first instance you will need a referral from a General Practitioner (GP) so your first port of call will be to see your own GP to discuss your clinical requirements.

Once the referral is written it should then be forwarded to one of the private providers in Norwich who will then arrange an appointment time.  NB: Please do not send it to CRG LLP as we are not able to deal directly with patient related referrals.