- Musculoskeletal, including orthopaedics, rheumatology, sports imaging, spinal intervention, CT and MR of orthopaedic implants, dynamic carpal instability and morphology of the knee
- Breast screening (read more)
- Gynaecological imaging of benign conditions, such as endometriosis
- Angio-interventional radiology, tumour ablation, fibroid embolisation
- Hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal imaging
- Cardiac and thoracic radiology
- Upper Gastrointestinal
- Urological interventions
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Abdominal and oncological imaging
- Pelvic imaging
- Body and vascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
If you are a patient, General Practitioner (GP), hospital Consultant, Insurance Company, private provider, NHS organisation or sports related business we can help with your radiology query.
We seek to offer a fast track access service to achieve diagnoses quickly and efficiently and we aim to be as flexible as possible to meet your requirements.
For patient related information or further clinical guidance, please visit the website of The Royal College of Radiologists.